Police Bharti News
Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017-Download Official Notification In PDF: A recruitment notification is released recently by Andaman and Nicobar Police department to fill up vacant posts for Sub Inspector, Radio Operator, Cipher Operator and Radio Technician posts. The eligible and well skilled candidates are invited to fill the application form to join Andaman and Nicobar police department. Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 advertisement is available on the official web page of Andaman and Nicobar police department. Read the notification carefully to check the eligibility. As per the indication of the advertisement total 30 posts of Andaman and Nicobar Police department. A large number of candidates will going to apply for these posts, this is a perfect chance to the aspirants who want to make their carrier in police sector.
Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017-Download Official Notification In PDF
There are various posts in Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment as given below:
- Sub Inspector (Station Officer) Posts – 8
- Cipher Operator Posts – 3
- Radio Operator (ASI) Posts – 18
- Radio Technician posts – 1
The candidates those are interested for Andaman and Nicobar Police for the given posts the education requirement is different for each post. The applicant should have done 12th and also have certificate of the relevant sector. Please read the Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 Notification to know more about the education qualification requirements. The selection procedure includes written exam, physical and medical tests. Where the written exam is the first steps to join Andaman and Nicobar Police department. The shortlisted candidates from written exam will have to appear for physical and medical tests.
Steps to apply for Andaman and Nicobar Police 2017 Recruitment
Candidates those want to apply for the Andaman and Nicobar Police 2017 Recruitment. Kindly use the simple steps are given below:
- The application form is available on the official website of Andaman and Nicobar Police department police.andaman.gov.in. Candidates have to download the application form from there.
- Once the application form will be filled a enrollment number will be generated.
- Download the application form with the enrollment number.
- Take a colour printout of the application form.
- Attach all the required documents and photograph and send it before the last date 26th August 2016 to the Deputy Superintendent of Police (HQ), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair, A & N Island -744101.