Police Bharti News
Goa Police Admit Card 2017 Download From goapolice.gov.in:- Goa Police release a notice to select eligible candidates from across the country for 69 posts. As the exam was at national level large number of candidates has applied and will appear for the exam. The candidate those are searching for Goa Police Admit Card 2017 are informed that the Goa Police recruitment department will provide the admit card online on its official website. Candidates may download their admit card once it will be made available by the recruitment department of Goa Police.
Goa Police Admit Card 2017 Download From goapolice.gov.in
Applicants applied for various posts like Constable, Stenographer, Nursing Assistant and Dhobi etc to fill up 69 vacancies. The candidates those have applied for the recruitment have to appear for the written exam and after that the shortlisted candidates will go for physical and medical round. For some posts there are extra activities applicants have to perform by the candidate like typing test for stenographer. Goa Police Admit Card 2017 Download Date is not announced yet by the authorities of Goa Police Recruitment department. But it is expected that the state police recruitment department will shortly update the admit card on their official website.
Download Goa Police Admit Card 2017
Candidate those are waiting to Download Goa Police Admit Card 2017 follow the given steps:
- To Download Goa Police Recruitment 2017 Admit Card open the official web link of Goa Police which is goapolice.gov.in.
- Now click on the Recruitment tab from the home page of Goa Police website.
- Select the Goa Police Recruitment 2017 Admit Card Download.
- Enter the asked information as name of the candidate, application or registration number, DOB.
- Submit the information by click on the Submit tab.
- Your Goa Police 2017 Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download and save your e-admit card.
- Get a hard copy of it for further references.